[Asterisk-Users] Set CallerID to a specific Queue Member

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Fri Mar 17 06:31:19 MST 2006

Hi all

I have my asterisk connected to different SIP Providers.

I had to idea to create something like a Helpdesk queue ringing all my friends
connected to those SIP providers.

Now my problem is, that I have to set the correct callerID if a call goes out
to one of those sip providers. I can set the callerid when the call comes in,
but then this caller id is valid for all 'lines' that get the ring while
being in the queue. Is there a possibility to set the caller id per line?

example queues.conf

[queue1]
member => SIP/provider-1/xxxxxx
member => SIP/provider-1/yyyyyy
member => SIP/provider-2/zzzzzz

Now I must set the correct callerid thich is registered at each provider for
outgoing calls and those are different callerids for provider-1 and
provider-2. How can I solve this Problem?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Benoit Panizzon
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    System Services