[Asterisk-Users] [FOLLOWUP]: Calls not tearing down properly

McQuiggan, Mark xt46480 Mark_McQuiggan at adp.com
Fri Mar 17 06:27:40 MST 2006

As a follow-up, I have traced the PRI connection and discovered that calls
hung up by a local BCM voice station (analog, digital, whatever) send a
disconnect with a clear cause of 1 (Number not assigned) instead of a normal
clear cause of 16.  Calls forwarded through the BCM disconnect with the
normal clear cause.

I have kludged up a fix to change all clear causes below 2 to 16 (I placed
"if (icause <= 1) icause = 16;" after line 2506 in channels/chan_zap.c
(version 1.2.5)).  I am waiting to see if it solves the D-channel drops.

As an aside, I have noted that calls that are hung up before completion,
from either the Definity or the BCM, clear with a cause of -1.  This can
hang a channel on the Definity side as well.

Mark.