[Asterisk-Users] 3 way calls & transfers

Dan Elder isbeen at izmedia.com
Thu Mar 16 14:35:38 MST 2006

Hi all, something odd is goin on w/my AAh2.0 install.. in my 'dial commands' section, I have Tt - but if I try to transfer a call I originated, the # key (attended transfer) nothing happens. I can transfer the call if its coming in, but not if I made the call... the dial commands seem to be set, but the feature isn't working.. is there an obvious place to look to fix this one? I'm also wondering if there's an easy way to do a 3way call without using meetme.. any simple method like flash each caller to create a 3 way call? can't seem to get any of these to work at the moment.

Thx as always

Dan