[Asterisk-Users] G.729 codec licencing

rnacharya rnacharya at bbsr.syscomes.com
Thu Mar 16 14:38:38 MST 2006

Hi..,

    we have two asterisk server interconnected to each other through IAX2 trunk in two separate office.
with this bellow configuration do we need to have Licensing for using G729 codec????

Office A --------T1 ----- Astrisk TE05P----------------IAX2----------------Astrisk Box -2
                                       EPBX-1                                              EPBX-2
                                   Telephone                                           Telephone

Thanks.
Rudra.