[Asterisk-Users] Realtime SIP

Simon Woodhead woodheads at esms.com
Tue Mar 14 08:28:43 MST 2006

Hi Doug,

We use Realtime SIP via a central MySQL database (2 actually in Master <>
Master config) but registration is only available on the box to which the
client has registered.

Clients can register with any database and the table does get updated with
some registration information (ip address, expiry time etc.) but they are
not reachable by any of the other boxes sharing the config. I've been
following the cluster thread with great interest for a workable solution to
this.

All the best,
Simon