[Asterisk-Users] Realtime SIP

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Tue Mar 14 08:15:17 MST 2006

We were using this setup for a while (well, it was using odbc, but same
concept).  What we did was configured the phones to register with all
the servers basically, so each phone was reachable by each server, and
if a phone didn't register with a server for some reason, we have
mechanisms in place to send the call to another server to check there.
Worked like a charm :)

Aaron