[Asterisk-Users] How to assign channels for asterisk

bixbite at tom.com bixbite at tom.com
Thu Mar 9 21:50:37 MST 2006

  helleo ,I have one wildcard installed on the server,and configured it.there are
 two modules which both FXOs .all configurations complete,and when we start asterisk use "asterisk -vvvvc",it shows asterisk ready,no warnings.afterwards when the sever connected to the PSTN in the one port which configured,and have a  phone line connected to the other port then run "zttool",however it shows just one channel active.I can't understand ,why? I try to dial the PSTN number from another external phone to test,but the call is not ringing.But in the asterisk cLI there  are some infos following as :
    -- Starting simple switch on 'Zap/4-1'
    -- Executing Dial("Zap/4-1", "Zap/g1") in new stack
those are my configurations:
 -extension.conf--
[incoming]
exten => s,1,Answer()