[Asterisk-Users] Linksys WIP300 WiFi Phone

Tim Litwiller tim at litwiller.net
Thu Mar 9 21:11:19 MST 2006

I haven't been having the same problems - but I have been having a
problem with one way sound and no MWI

This is in our home
I have an AAH server on 192.168.3.82
with a sip account 200 that I assigned for this phone.
the phone gets a dhcp assigned static ip of 192.168.3.79
when a call comes in this phone and the other 3 phones ring but
if I answer on this phone I don't hear anything - if I answer on any of
the other phones it works ok
I found out from my brother that when he called he could hear me say
hello very clear then I hung up and when he called again I answered with
a different phone and then he could hear me

if I call to voice mail while watching the console I can see that * is
supposed to be talking to me - but I can't hear it there either.
and the same if I call from a sip phone on 192.168.3.85

surely there is a simple answer to this that I am missing.