[Asterisk-Users] Advice on configuration

Paul A Brown paul at fowlmere.com
Tue Mar 7 07:19:39 MST 2006

Hi All,

I am looking to see if this is possible and any pointers if it is. It seems straight forward but not too sure.................

I have 4 extensions 2000 to 2003

I have one voip external account with Sipdiscount. I want any of the 4 extensions to share that single sipdiscount account.

I also have 2 voip incoming numbers through another company (sipgate). I want one of these to ring 3 phones and the other one to ring the 4th extension if dialled.

Is that possible?

Thanks

Paul