[Asterisk-Users] Problem ChanSpy

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Tue Mar 7 07:14:21 MST 2006

I al surprised that you are hearing anything at all. the setting you
have in your sip.conf ionstructs * to allow the end-points to send the
'voice' directly betrween them.

________________________________

	From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of David
Guarnido
	Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 8:57 AM
	To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
	Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Problem ChanSpy

	Hi list,

	I got a question:

	When I try to ChanSpy a SIP channel I only listen one channel,
for example,

	I call from 302 extension and I have two active channels:

	SIP/r1-voip-1b7b    (None)               Up      Bridged
Call(SIP/302-f1f1)

	SIP/302-f1f1         09143213452 at prueba-sip- Up
Dial(SIP/09143213452 at r1-voip|4

	When I try to spy this call from another extension:

	1.SIP/301-fecc         4302 at prueba-sip-out-p Up
ChanSpy(SIP/302)

	2.SIP/r1-voip-1b7b    (None)               Up      Bridged
Call(SIP/302-f1f1)

	3.SIP/302-f1f1         09143213452 at prueba-sip- Up
Dial(SIP/09143213452 at r1-voip|4

	I got 3 active channels, the one spying, the one that places the
call and the one that receives the call.

	My problem is in the spying channel I can only hear the one that
receives the call (3) but I cannot hear the channel (2):

	 In the file sip.conf :

	[302]

	canreinvite=yes

	[301]