[Asterisk-Users] Sipura RMA

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Fri Mar 3 12:36:59 MST 2006

> Its good for us to post thing about different companies customer
> service. I feel one of the most important points when buying a product
> is if the company is going to stand behind it. I had purchased some
> sipuras that did not work but was lucky and able to send them back to
> the store I ordered them from. Posts like this make me not want to buy a
> Sipura product ever again. I think the best way to show sipura that they
> just can't treat their customers that way is to stop purchasing their
> products.

FWIW, there is a very high probability that Sipura will disappear from
the market since the primary asset (eg, software) has been sold to Linksys.
The Linksys folks are the bigger fish in the pond and will swallow up
the smaller fish. You've already seen the first phase of that happen,
and it's my believe the next phase is in progress.