[Asterisk-Users] Polling Asterisk for Life

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 07:58:31 MST 2006

I have not (yet) had one of my bare bones systems lockup.. but they
also don't do 400-700 calls a day.

The system that does lockup experiences exactly the issues described
here which are you can connect to it asterisk -r and issue commands
but nothing responds not even stop now... and you have to kill it.

When it does this... no one is able to send or receive calls.. and the
PRI signaling seems to be down. (Callers inbound get fastbusy).