[Asterisk-Users] Sip Realtime Configs Samples with MySQL

jr.richardson at cox.net jr.richardson at cox.net
Thu Mar 2 14:10:11 MST 2006

Guys,

I'm having a hellava time getting realtime to work, focused on sipusers right now, followed the wiki and other examples but still no luck.  Using mysql on a seperate server, asterisk actually sees the database and can poll the table "realtime load sipusers" at the cli but asterisk realtime engine is no pulling the user info.  I'm using 1.2.4 stable and have the database info in sip.conf, extconfig.conf and res_mysql.conf.  Can anyone using mysql send me sample configs and some insight to getting this going?

Thanks.

JR