[Asterisk-Users] [Fwd: Over 40 destinations for FREE!]

Francesco Peeters (Asterisk) francesco at fampeeters.com
Thu Mar 2 13:35:21 MST 2006

On Thu, March 2, 2006 18:26, trixter aka Bret McDanel said:
> On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 17:51 +0100, Francesco Peeters (Asterisk) wrote:
>> Just in my Inbox:
>
>> >From the makers of Voipbuster: http://www.internetcalls.com
>>
>> Over 40 FREE destinations, PLUS free VoipIn number AND Call Forwarding!
>
> Finerea has sipdiscount.com which also is offering the same deal.  it
> appears they have peaked now and are mailing everyone off all their
> family of sites.  I got one a while back for um something other than
> voipbuster I forget which of the 10 companies they operate (all
> basically the same deal).
>
> sipdiscount still makes you sign up with their stupid windows client but
> it freely gives you the sip settings so you dont have to guess if its
> sip.voipstunt.com or connserver.whatever or ...
>
> my guess is they are deprecating the other sites soon becuase they seem
> to really want to push internetcalls.com ...

With all the sites integrated in to a single set of servers, and
apparently the only difference between all service being the username,
I'll stick with VoipBuster as long as I have credit... (My 120 days are
passed, but my account and credit are still there... Maybe because I
purchased before the expiration bit came in to play. (Might have to do
with the many laws in Europe that do not allow for conditions to be
changed *after* the purchase has been confirmed))

When the credit is almost gone, I'll check the situation again...  ;-)
The only thing I really miss is the free US calls... As long as most of
Europe is free (esp The Netherlands and - in lesser extend - Belgium
(Which was recently added back to VB!)) I am content...

BTW: internetcalls.com has (currently) more free destinations than both VB
and SD!...

--
F Peeters
  PIII 450 - 1 GB - * 1.2 - BRIstuff 0.3.0 Pre 1 - Florz patch