[Asterisk-Users] [Fwd: Over 40 destinations for FREE!]

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Thu Mar 2 10:26:41 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 17:51 +0100, Francesco Peeters (Asterisk) wrote:
> Just in my Inbox:

> >From the makers of Voipbuster: http://www.internetcalls.com
>
> Over 40 FREE destinations, PLUS free VoipIn number AND Call Forwarding!

Finerea has sipdiscount.com which also is offering the same deal.  it
appears they have peaked now and are mailing everyone off all their
family of sites.  I got one a while back for um something other than
voipbuster I forget which of the 10 companies they operate (all
basically the same deal).

sipdiscount still makes you sign up with their stupid windows client but
it freely gives you the sip settings so you dont have to guess if its
sip.voipstunt.com or connserver.whatever or ...

my guess is they are deprecating the other sites soon becuase they seem
to really want to push internetcalls.com ...

Belfast Ireland +44 02890 996 461   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378