[Asterisk-Users] Toshiba DK424 / Asterisk / DTMF problems

Anthony Cennami acennami at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 09:58:22 MST 2006

I have a Toshiba DK424 connected via T1 E&M to a TE110P card.
Intermittently when a user dials a number I am getting 'getdtmf' errors on
the Ast server and the calls do not go through.  If they dial the number
once or twice more, it works fine and I receive no DTMF problems.

On another note, end users are complaining about intermittent disconnects.

T1 is ESF/B8ZS - 24 chan.  Other than those two problems the voice quality
appears OK and I haven't really seen too many other problems.

If there's anybody here running a similar config can you let me know if
you've encountered this and what solutions you've devised.

zapata.conf

[trunkgroups]

[channels]
language=en