[Asterisk-Users] Re: chan_capi-cm-0.6.4

Ralf Schlatterbeck ralf at zoo.priv.at
Wed Mar 1 01:34:25 MST 2006

On Wed, Mar 01, 2006 at 09:03:20AM +0100, Armin Schindler wrote:
> The reason why it is not working for you is, that mISDN is not sending the
> calledpartynumber IE as INFO_IND, which should be done in PtP mode.
> Karsten already contacted me and he said that this missing and needs to be
> added.
> In DID mode, chan_capi always listens to these INFO_INDs.

Hmm. In this case, chan_capi already has -- and displays -- the called
party number from the connect_ind. Then it gets sending complete.
Shouldn't it then proceed? And even if it doesn't get sending complete
it should start asterisk as soon as it detects a dialplan match?
And a timeout would certainly help (me) in this case .-)

If you are making changes to chan_capi I'll try them out -- currently
I'm still on the released 0.6.4 version from sourceforge but I'd also
switch to the CVS version if you need a tester.

Anyway, I've updated the mISDN bug tracker with that new infos.

Am I the first person trying to get chan_capi and mISDN working
together (with PTP)?

Ralf
--
Ralf Schlatterbeck