[Asterisk-Users] Re: chan_capi-cm-0.6.4

Armin Schindler armin at melware.de
Wed Mar 1 01:03:20 MST 2006

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006, Ralf Schlatterbeck wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 04:21:57PM +0100, Armin Schindler wrote:

> > > See above: Seems the dialplan match isn't detected??
> >
> > It will be detected when chan_capi gets the signal to check it
> > (SENDING-COMPLETE/SETUP INFO_IND, or normal CONNECT_IND in MSN mode with
> > immediate=yes).
>
> Armin, I have now a patch from Karsten Keil that enables sending
> complete info_ind to be sent. I'm still *not* seeing the call in
> asterisk! Karsten thinks there should be a timeout, to quote:

A timeout would be helpful for extensions which are not matched with the
dialplan. But since you have the number configured, chan_capi will send the
call to that extension.
The reason why it is not working for you is, that mISDN is not sending the
calledpartynumber IE as INFO_IND, which should be done in PtP mode.
Karsten already contacted me and he said that this missing and needs to be
added.
In DID mode, chan_capi always listens to these INFO_INDs.

Armin