[Asterisk-Users] Digium Hardware Reliability

El Flynn el_flynn at lanvik-icu.com
Thu Jun 29 19:07:06 MST 2006

M.Hockings wrote:
<snip>
> Today the power went
> out due to a mis-configuration on my part the UPS shut down before the
> machine shut down.  Now, I would not think this should be a problem but
> the Digium card no longer responds.  lspci does not show it either so I
> presume it dead

While I don't use the cards anymore, I think it's a bit harsh to immediately
point the blame to the card. It could be that the power outage affected the PCI
slot where your card sits.

Have you tried moving it to another slot?
Have you tried using the card on a different machine?

Do that first before immediately knocking Digium/Sangoma/whatever off.

Flynn