[Asterisk-Users] bristuff hangup issue

Jeroen Zwarts bdjeroen at xs4all.nl
Thu Jun 29 08:31:45 MST 2006

> A quick fix has been posted a while ago by Marcel van der Boom (in
> libpri/q931.c), this works.

The fix works, but it creates another bug afaik. Once you apply the "q31.c
ourcallstate/peercallstate patch" as I call it, the line gets hung up
normally, but for some odd reason all the scripts in the hangup extension
won't run. So be aware of that.

Quote from Marcel:

-----------
I've done a bit more testing and in our install the patch seems to
cause an issue with the 'hangup' (h) extensions. We use this to
convert incoming faxes to pdf and send them off through mail after
the sending fax machine hangs up.  The hangup extension is never
reached so that bit of our dialplan didnt work anymore.

Since both patched and unpatched dont work with that particular
setup, there's no way (i know) to test out wether this is actually
caused by the patch or not, but i thought i'd just mention it.

Cheers,

Jeroen Zwarts