[Asterisk-Users] bristuff hangup issue

stoffell stoffell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 02:03:34 MST 2006

On 6/29/06, Olivier <oza-4h07 at myamail.com> wrote:
> > I have emailed junghanns.net to let them know.
> Did they acknowledge the issue ?

I didn't get any reply yet. (but I'm used to that ;))

But yes, the -q release CHANGES file contained this:
- libpri fix for P2P BRI in Belgium

But the bug still exists (at least in Belgium on ISDN), before it also
existed in The Netherlands if I'm correct.

> "The issue appears every time you dial an external number, and hangup
>  after letting it ring for a few times".
> Is it really every time ?

Yes, on calling cell phones, other * servers, fixed PSTN's, ..

Just want to inform and see if anyone else is 'infected' :) , we had
an extra bill of 300€ last month due to this error. (in the beginning
we didn't even knew the error was there..)

Cheers