[Asterisk-Users] trunk rollover

Jim Lynch jim at fayettedigital.com
Tue Jun 27 13:27:53 MST 2006

I was hoping that rolling over to the next trunk would be simple, but it
doesn't appear to be so, especially for a newbie.  So I'm looking for a
simple way where if I get a busy on the first outgoing trunk, I can do
something to get connected to the next one.  Perhaps something like the
big boys do and dial 9 first?  I'm guessing a custom dial plan might do
that but I haven't figured out how to do it.  I'm running asterisk at home
version 2.8 sounds right. (maybe that's asterisk 2.8)

Can someone shed some light on a work around until I can figure out
rollovers?

Thanks,
Jim.