[Asterisk-Users] Realtime Voicemail Broken?

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Tue Jun 27 13:25:24 MST 2006

What's up with realtime voicemail? I have been going thtough and testing each feature that can be set as a column in the db, one by one.
Some do work, and some don't.

Here's some I have found that do work:
delete
envelope
maxmsg
review
saycid

and here's some that simply don't work:
attach (emails sent if there is something in the email field)
maxsilence (docs say the default is 0/off, but the default is 10s)
maxmessage
minmessage
maxlogins (how hard can this be?)
pbxskip