[Asterisk-Users] trunk rollover

Alex Robar alex.robar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 13:43:23 MST 2006

In Asterisk at Home, you setup rollovers in your Outbound Routes in FreePBX.

Create the pattern you wish to match, and then select the first trunk you'd
like that pattern to use by selecting it from the dropdown. Select the trunk
you'd like to try second by selecting it in the second dropdown and clicking
the Add button. Repeat for the third, fourth... nth trunk.

Alex

On 6/27/06, Jim Lynch <jim at fayettedigital.com> wrote:

> I was hoping that rolling over to the next trunk would be simple, but it
> doesn't appear to be so, especially for a newbie.  So I'm looking for a
> simple way where if I get a busy on the first outgoing trunk, I can do
> something to get connected to the next one.  Perhaps something like the
> big boys do and dial 9 first?  I'm guessing a custom dial plan might do
> that but I haven't figured out how to do it.  I'm running asterisk at home
> version 2.8 sounds right. (maybe that's asterisk 2.8)
>
> Can someone shed some light on a work around until I can figure out
> rollovers?
>
> Thanks,
> Jim.

Alex Robar