[Asterisk-Users] Re: Which phones are good, or at least acceptable, for home and office

M.Hockings veeshooter at hockings.net
Wed Jun 21 18:10:51 MST 2006

Hi Michael,

Your comments made me re-evaluate what phones I was considering and
ended up starting with a Linksys SPA-922 (single line version of the
SPA-942).  And I must say that I am totally wow'd  by it.  The call
clarity is excellent and the speaker phone is better that Cisco 7960's
that I've used (IMHO anyway).

The only down side of this phone is that there is very little direct
docs on how to provision it.  I have found something on the Spiura
SPA-841 which is supposed to be similar but we'll see.

Mike

P.S. The other down-side is that it is sitting on my Wife's desk and I
get stuck with the old phone.