[Asterisk-Users] Polycom 601 problems with multiple registrations

Brian Vincent (C) VincentB at coppercolorado.com
Wed Jun 21 16:43:54 MST 2006

> Good tip.  Well, I only see the first line registering.  Here's
> everything from sip debug, nothing here seems to point to the problem:

For completeness, I'll include my solution this problem: use a different
phone.  For some reason the 601 I was testing with only allowed 1
registration.  Maybe something in the admin setup on the phone?  I'll
probably do a factory reset on the phone to fix it.  Anyway, I guess I
found a new and strange way to break a 601.  I'm not sure whether to be
excited I found the solution or pissed at myself for taking so long to
try a different phone.

Thanks to Jerry for the tips.

Brian Vincent
Copper Mountain Telecom
vincentb at coppercolorado.com

Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s),
are confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this
message and any attachments from your system. Thank you.