[Asterisk-Users] Debian Sarge or CentOS4.3

Avi Miller avi.miller at squiz.net
Wed Jun 21 22:56:29 MST 2006

Tom wrote:
> I don't like the fact that CentOS is nothing more than a copy of RH
> Enterprise Server.  It is almost like running a Windows clone.  I would
> rather find and run something better.

While I love CentOS for the very same reason: I get all the benefits of
Red Hat Enterprise Linux without the annual fee. :) All of my FreePBX
boxes run on CentOS.

--
National Manager - Special Projects

< Melbourne / Sydney / Canberra / Hobart / London />
   2/340 Gore Street    T: 1 300 SQUIZ (77859)
   Fitzroy, VIC         T: 03 9235 5400
   3065                 F: 03 9235 5444
                        W: http://www.squiz.net/

.....>> Open Source  - Own it  -  Squiz.net ...../>