[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk h323

Grigoriy Puzankin asterisk at b-great.net
Wed Jun 21 03:11:54 MST 2006

On my Asterisk server it (chan_h323) gets 2-3 deadlocks every hour
regardless of openh323/pwlib and asterisk versions (since the
channel_h323 was not updated for a long time). The load is about 25-30
simultaneous calls (from h323 to zaptel, IAX and SIP).

I have another Asterisk server. There's about 5-7 simultaneous calls,
and deadlocks don't occur (calls go from zaptel to h323).

--
Grigoriy Puzankin