[Asterisk-Users] nortel meridian option 11c and asterisk te110p

Muhammad Zeeshan Latif zeeshan.latif at nadra.gov.pk
Tue Jun 20 05:30:44 MST 2006

Hi sir

I am trying to interconnect meridian option 11c 2mb pri card ntbk50aa
with * pri card te110p.

But the problem that I am facing is that both card do not see each other
the te110p card does not come out of red alarm and same is the case with
meridian ntbk50aa.

Hence I can not expect d-channel negociation to take place.

Can u guide me some what about this as the card u used is a little
different than the one I am using in m1. I have tried both t1 and e1 but
same problem remains. I have tested both card so no chance of error
there , cabling checked many a times no error there.

When I connect some times * te110p card shows yellow/red/rec alarm.
And on ntbk50aa card some times red light turn off and yellow comes on
and after some times the yellow light turn off and red comes on
permanently.

Best Regards
Mohammad Zeeshan Latif
Sr. WAN Engineer