[Asterisk-Users] What type of T1 Cards to use for my Asterisk PBX

Josué Conti josueconti at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 05:11:13 MST 2006

Hi Dakota, I think that you would have to opt to the first option, why T1
must be digital, where you he must have a TE110P in your Asterisk. Of
preference it opts to ISDN, therefore total it is supported in asterisk and
much more easy of if programming.          I wait to have helped
Greetings
Josué