[Asterisk-Users] DUNDILOOKUP and DundiLookup()

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Thu Jun 15 12:01:34 MST 2006

The DundiLookup() application command seems to have been replaced by the DUNDILOOKUP application function.

I'm wondering why, because the DUNDILOOKUP function doesn't set the TECH and DEST variables. I edited the code and added a WEIGHT variable to the variables set, but the DUNDILOOKUP function doesn't seem to export _any_ of these. The DundiLookup() application returns deprecated errors when you try and use it.

I couldn't find where to edit the dial string returned by the DUNDILOOKUP function. Even if I could, it'd be messy, because then I'd have to extract the weight from the string before I dialled it. Getting what I need from variables is really a much better way.

Doug.