[Asterisk-Users] DUNDi Not Able to Handle ComplexFailoverSituations

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Thu Jun 15 12:04:34 MST 2006

I get annoyed Stephen when Digium goes around calling Asterisk 'enterprise grade', which in my opinion it really isn't. I'd consider distributed ACD queues to be a requirement for an enterprise grade product, but it's becoming apparent that there is no mechanism for implementing this. I'm being told that DUNDi isn't the right man for the job.