[Asterisk-Users] Fun with Echo

Brian Swan swannie at swannie.net
Fri Jun 9 10:28:47 MST 2006

My wife is the customer, so she tends to give me funny looks when I
ask her to sign waivers. ;) In all seriousness, though, I do recall
reading that the 256 tap limit is "enforced" in software and that you
can add/remove/whatever a few lines of code, and go up to 1024 (or
greater I'd assume).  Has anyone tried this?  I'm considering
attempting it this weekend to see if it does anything.  Does more
taps always = better echo cancelation?

Thanks!
Brian