[Asterisk-Users] Fun with Echo

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Fri Jun 9 10:39:12 MST 2006

The number of taps the EC has to deal with is the delay on the PSTN
side.  I can't imagine echo is more than a few ms in modern TDM
networks.  This latency has NOTHING to do with VoIP latency, since the
echo must be canceled BEFORE it gets to the VoIP side of things.

--
Now accepting new clients in Birmingham, Atlanta, Huntsville,
Chattanooga, and Montgomery.