[Asterisk-Users] Re: Zork and Asterisk

simon-asterisk at uc.org simon-asterisk at uc.org
Tue Jun 6 13:27:53 MST 2006

That's not far off from my actual plans... I've had a server donated to
me for the project and have had a couple of CLEC's offer incoming lines,
as well as had a developer license for Cepstral's TTS engine donated.

Another feature I want to add is meetme-like capabilities so that you can
talk with your fellow players when you're in the same room, maybe even
connect it up to a mud or a moo or something.

If anyone feels like collaborating, feel free to contact me off-list by
dropping the -asterisk from my address.

Cheers,
spd