Fw: [Asterisk-Users] Compiling chan_bluetooth

Danko Miocevic danko at santirso.com.ar
Mon Jun 5 09:05:31 MST 2006

I use it all the time! now I can redirect calls to cell phones with no
problems! I´ve tried a
SE T637 and a Motorola V3 and they worked really well. I´m still trying to
receive calls from the
asterisk server to get into it from my cell phone, but I still can´t.. so
I´m just able to
call other cell phones from internet.
Talking about prices, I just can tell you that here (Argentina) a cell phone
like the
T637 costs about 100 U$S (new).. I think that you can get a bt cell phone
for less than
that and you can get a BT USB adaptor for less than 30 U$S so.. maybe it´s
cheaper (for me it is).