[Asterisk-Users] Bullet-proof System

Dakota Burns dakota.burns at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 13:02:10 MST 2006

I want to provide VoIP hosting service to 2-10+ non-profit organizations we
grant services too, and possibly some small businesses.  The server
environment we're looking at starting out on (systems previously used for
Web development, so I have these at a very low cost over the next 18
months), is at a hosting facility providing standard dedicated server
features (generator backup, 24/7 call support if server is down, etc.) is:

* Two load balanced servers with following specs using hardware load
balancing with Coyote Point switch.

   - Dual Xeon 3Ghz processors
   - 2GB RAM
   - RAID5 configuration (80GB available)
   - 3Mbps bi-directional bandwidth with $25/month per 1Mb increase

Does the above sound like a fairly sound system to provide VoIP hosting?
Anything seem like overkill, or anything you think should be added?

Thanks in advance,
Dakota