Fw: [Asterisk-Users] Compiling chan_bluetooth

Woodoo People .pGa! wpeople at Shadow.microsystem.hu
Sat Jun 3 14:19:13 MST 2006

does chan_bluetooth working well now? (integrating sound and signal channels
in BT?) If yes, it's better than using a cheap GSM adapter (like 150Euro)?

ps: i have tested it in last year with nokia6310, but with no luck.

WoodOO-[P]an[G]alaktikan[A]gent-People <][> http://shadow.pganet.com
wpeople at shadow.pganet.com]iCQ#33118021[wpeople.on.iRCNet]wpeople at RedHat.users