[Asterisk-Users] Duplicate CDRs

Mark Drayton mdrayton at fsys.co.uk
Mon Jun 5 07:25:11 MST 2006

"Kevin P. Fleming" <kpfleming at digium.com>
Sent by: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
05/06/2006 14:48
Please respond to
Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [Asterisk-Users] Duplicate CDRs

----- Mark Drayton <mdrayton at fsys.co.uk> wrote:

> > How can I configure asterisk not to log to <accountcode>.csv at all
> > and
> > only log the 18-field line (ie, with uniqueid and userfield) to
> > Master.csv? I just want everything in one file, one line per record.

> You have both cdr_csv and cdr_custom loaded, with cdr_custom configured
to write into Master.csv. Asterisk is doing exactly what you told > it to
do... write the CDR twice into Master.csv.

> If you only want one of them, load the module for the one you want and
don't load the other one.

Okay. Which one writes the 18-field line (with uniqueid and
userfield)?cdr_custom.conf has fields for these two but the wiki docs also
say that cdr_csv will write uniqueid and userfield if configured. Can I
just unload whichever one I don't need to stop it writing or do I need to
reload the logging/cdr system? Presumably cdr_csv that writes
accountcode.csv as cdr_custom specifies Master.csv.

Can I set enabled=no in cdr_manager.conf if I just want plain CDRs? Can I
unload that module?

Sorry for the questions; there's not a great deal of documentation on how
this hangs together.

Thanks,

--

Mark Drayton
Frontier Systems

otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message
and any attachment(s) from your system and do not disclose its contents to any
third parties.