[Asterisk-Users] Duplicate CDRs

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Mon Jun 5 06:48:06 MST 2006

----- Mark Drayton <mdrayton at fsys.co.uk> wrote:

> How can I configure asterisk not to log to <accountcode>.csv at all
> and
> only log the 18-field line (ie, with uniqueid and userfield) to
> Master.csv? I just want everything in one file, one line per record.

You have both cdr_csv and cdr_custom loaded, with cdr_custom configured to write into Master.csv. Asterisk is doing exactly what you told it to do... write the CDR twice into Master.csv.

If you only want one of them, load the module for the one you want and don't load the other one.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer