[Asterisk-Users] Monitor application and e-mailing attachment

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Sun Jun 4 08:29:59 MST 2006

Attilla De Groot wrote:

> Hi Doug,
>

> Well the permissions are set ok, but I just found out that the problem
> is that I give an argument in the system application. Because I say
> System(script.sh ${var}), but if I do that variable static in my
> script and then run it without argument, it's working without any
> problems.

I pass variables to my scripts all the time.

When I first started using scripts with variables, I was having issues
with the scripts running, but producing no results. Echoing the
variables to a log, I was able to track down why they weren't working.
You may want to do the same.

Doug

-- Ben Franklin quote: "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to
purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."