[Asterisk-Users] Monitor application and e-mailing attachment

Attilla De Groot mail at youmeandvoip.nl
Sun Jun 4 07:33:10 MST 2006

On Jun 4, 2006, at 2:16 PM, Doug Lytle wrote:

> Check the execute permissions on the script.
>
> If that doesn't work, then echo the output of the script to a log
> and review the log to find the error.
>
> Doug

Hi Doug,

Well the permissions are set ok, but I just found out that the
problem is that I give an argument in the system application. Because
I say System(script.sh ${var}), but if I do that variable static in
my script and then run it without argument, it's working without any
problems.

Regards,
Attilla