[Asterisk-Users] Monitor application and e-mailing attachment

Attilla De Groot mail at youmeandvoip.nl
Sun Jun 4 09:24:24 MST 2006

On Jun 4, 2006, at 5:29 PM, Doug Lytle wrote:
> I pass variables to my scripts all the time.
>
> When I first started using scripts with variables, I was having
> issues with the scripts running, but producing no results. Echoing
> the variables to a log, I was able to track down why they weren't
> working.  You may want to do the same.
>
> Doug

Can you show me an example from you ?
Because if I echo everything works fine, but it just won't work.

This doesn't work, while the echo is ok:
exten => h,1,System(/bin/sh /etc/asterisk/mail.sh ${CALLFILENAME})

This does work:
exten => h,1,System(/bin/sh /etc/asterisk/mail.sh
CALL-008000200570-20060604-181756)

Call me stupid, but thats exactly the same.

Attilla