[Asterisk-Users] Volume configuration on Polycom Soundpoint501phone

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Fri Jun 2 04:58:24 MST 2006

Here ya go:

For configuring the speakerphone volume after a phone restart (default
volume) you need to set in sip.cfg:

voice.gain.rx.digital.chassis="X" X been the default volume -15, -9 ... 0...
9...15 in 3 intervals

For configuring the ring volume after a phone restart (default volume) you
need to set in sip.cfg:

voice.gain.rx.digital.ringer="X"

X been the default volume -30, -27 ... 0 in -3 intervals

For configuring the handset volume after a phone restart (default volume)
you need to set in sip.cfg:

voice.gain.rx.digital.handset="X"

X been the default volume -30, -27 ... 0 in -3 intervals

Hope this helps guys....

  _____