[Asterisk-Users] misdn and dtmf problem resolved

James Harper james.harper at bendigoit.com.au
Fri Jun 2 05:29:32 MST 2006

FYI, I was having problems getting chan_misdn to work, it just wouldn't
get the extension in immediate mode. chan_capi got the extension okay
but the audio quality was awful.

In the end, I put a Wait(0.01) before Answer in the incoming mISDN
context, then DISA(no-password|sip_provider_out) and now I can make
calls from the legacy PBX out to the SIP provider. Woohoo!

This isn't the first time a small Wait has fixed something for me!!!

James