[asterisk-users] Re: How do you recompile individual source modules?

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Mon Jul 31 04:32:25 MST 2006

I may be mistaken, but I think that astxs will also copy the binary into the right place.
I have used it, but do not recall.

When I used it, I had already some altered files in my build, but wanted to test something from trunk, so I downloaded trunk, made
my changes, used astxs and just had the one binary put into the install location. (not the whole trunk)

Steven

http://www.glimasoutheast.org