[asterisk-users] agentcallbacklogin Asterisk V1.210 and v1.4

Martin Schrott - Thinking-Systems martin.schrott at thinking-systems.eu
Sat Jul 29 11:26:33 MST 2006

Hello :-)

I just read, that the agentcallbacklogin will be marked as depreciated in
v1.4 and we should use dynamic members.
What do you think of this?

Is it possible to use the dynamic members instead with all the features?
1. Maybe somebody can give me a hint, how to set up the following with
dynamic members:
Now we use agentcallbacklogin for our agents to logon and tell the number,
where to call them.
When a call is waiting, they get dialed and have to accept the waiting call
with #.
(is this also possible with dynamic members? We cannot run makros out of a
queue, so how can we request the Buttonpress of a #?

Any ideas? Also the login was very easy with agentcallbacklogin and I think
we would have to write our own for dynamic members, or is there an equal
function?

Maybe anybody of you can help me or has a example configuration.

2. Our Queues do ignore the leavewhenempty=yes
I read, that there is a bug on that?! Does it work any way? How could we set
that up?

and By the way someting different:
3. I just added an applicationmap and made a featurekey for saying the
callerid.
When I press the defined Button *1 the Callee or caller gets the
announcement, but after that goes on in the extensionplan and is not getting
back to the other partie. The second one is hung up.

Is there anything I can configure to prevent that?

Thank you all and have a nice day/evening depending where you are ;-)

Martin