[asterisk-users] bugs.digium.com

Peter Bowyer peter at bowyer.org
Thu Jul 27 08:02:42 MST 2006

I hate to say this but you might just have hit a 'reap what you sow'
moment - you don't hesitate to trash Asterisk on this mailing list
when you can't make it do what you think it should do, and just maybe
this affects how the developers treat requests from you on the bug
tracker?

Just a thought.

Peter