[asterisk-users] bugs.digium.com

Martin Joseph ast at stillnewt.org
Thu Jul 27 09:36:11 MST 2006

On Jul 27, 2006, at 7:32 AM, Douglas Garstang wrote:

> I opened bug #0007490 the other day. The issue was that when you do
> a 'sip debug' on the Asterisk console, there was no way to have
> this output go _only_ to the messages file. Someone with the id of
> 'russell' in his infinite wisdom has deemed that this isn't a bug,
> closed it, and given me -2 karma points.
>
> WTF???
This sounds like a problem to me for the following reasons.

1)  It does seem like a bug, and "Russell" didn't bother explaining
why it isn't. This is a basic feature that should work (it seems).

2) Some people here seem to think it's OK if Douglas's personal
attitude make it OK for his bug reports to be ignored.  This is just
bad baseball.

That said,  Douglas, you do seem to go out of your way to generate
negative Karma.

my 2c US,
Marty