[asterisk-users] Sangoma Stops Receiving Calls

Alex Robar alex.robar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 17:16:05 MST 2006

Sangoma's response so far is that it is a known issue. They have heard of it
from a few customers, but find the issue extremely difficult to produce (and
have not yet been able to replicate the problem in their labs, even on their
long-term tests). The suggestion (for now) is to update to the latest
wanpipe drivers (Beta 6), send all the asterisk and system logs from when
the error occured, and see if either of us can get anywhere.

So long as I know they're working on it, I'm satisfied for now.

Alex

On 7/25/06, shadowym <shadowym at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  What country are you in?
>
> Please let us know what Sangoma tells you.

> *Subject:* [asterisk-users] Sangoma Stops Receiving Calls
>
> Hi all,
>
> I have a Sangoma A200 card with hardware echo cancellation. The card has
> 12 ports (10 of which are active; All FXO). Twice on this particular card
> I've seen all ports simply stop receiving incoming calls. There is no other
> indication of this, however. I am able to place outgoing calls just fine,
> and call other extensions without issue. When someone calls in, the line
> just rings and rings, with no indication that the card even sees the calls.
> I'm not even sure where to begin looking into this. Could anyone give me
> some pointers as to what I might need to be looking for?
>
> I'll be giving Sangoma tech support a call, but if anyone has any
> debugging pointers, they would be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Alex
>
> --
> Alex Robar